What is a pre-order?
A pre-order is an order placed for an item that hasn't been released or is not currently in stock. They're shipped to the customer once available. Pre-orders allow customers to order products before they are available.
It may take a longer time for order preparation around 7-30 days, pre-orders act as a kind of reservation that guarantees customer access to it at its earliest possible availability.
- Free local delivery with purchase over $45
- It usually takes around 3 to 5 working days in Singapore
- Oversaes delivery, chat or email us for more details
Self collection available
- You'll receive a pick up ready notification email once ready
- Opening hour: Monday to Friday. 9.30am to 5.30pm. (lunch time. 12pm to 1pm) / Saturday. 9.30am to 12.30pm. (closed on public holidays)
- Retail warehouse store address: 41 Jalan Pemimpin, #02-01D, Kong Beng Industrial Building, Singapore 577186
Warranty is automatically activated when product is shipped to buyer.
It DOES NOT cover :
1. Any damages due to human mistake, misuse, misconduct
2. Scratches, dent marks, or any other mechanical mark on product
3. Degradation of battery
4. Consumable parts are subjected to wear and tear
For warranty service, you are hereby agree that once product is unboxed and item is used, option to return / refund is no longer accepted due to warranty activation and hygiene reasons.